A unique opportunity exists for two people to join our team.
We work to empower remote Aboriginal Australians and specialise in working cross-culturally with both mainstream populations and Aboriginal Australians. We draw from traditional and contemporary Indigenous culture to provide a bridge to deliver the knowledge and skills required by both sides to create effective strategies for developing Indigenous communities.
We offer a flexible and supportive working environment and are based in Nhulunbuy, in Arnhem Land, Northern Territory.
* Both these roles are based in Nhulunbuy*
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are seeking a hands on, computer literate individual to work in a small dynamic team assisting with the day to day operations of a culturally appropriate, online educational project for adults.
Part-time position approx 25-30 hours/week
You will be responsible for managing administration and assisting with some technical aspects of this project, including:
• Analysis of project analytics
• Researching and report writing
• Analysing and managing of risks
• Managing relationships with clients and stakeholders including Federal and State Government
• Promotional development of posters and all advertising material
• Recording of audio and audio engineering
• Video recording of educational videos in Yolŋu Matha (we are currently outsourcing video editing)
• Uploading of all educational material onto Djambatjmarram.com and youtube.com
From time to time, you may join our team on-the ground or at events, capturing content and providing technical support.
For full details and role requirements, go to
Jora Project Assistant Nhulunbuy