Become part of our movement, creating REAL and POSITIVE change to First Nations communities, by donating in various ways:
- Make a one-off online donation to our latest fundraising campaign: Help the Warriors of north-east Arnhem Land. We are hoping to reach $50,000. This funding will ensure our work together with Yolŋu co-producers and researchers can continue developing vital health/ education resources in local Yolŋu Matha language to support Yolŋu communities during COVID-19.
- Make a one-off, or a monthly donation of your choice ($10, $20, $50, $100, $250, $500) via: EFT electronic bank transfer, payable to Why Warriors Pty. Ltd. BSB [035-304] Account No.  Or phone our office to set this up on: 08 8987 1664, or +61 472 614 247.
- Make a charitable donation to Hope for Health, our community driven project that provides health interventions to empower Aboriginal people, supported and established by Why Warriors Pty Ltd. Founded through a grass roots movement and now headed by a steering committee of 8-12 Yolŋu women, Hope for Health is administered through the charity, Why Warriors Org Ltd. Find out more about donating here.
- Visit our store and purchase a variety of cross-cultural resources and products.
- Sign up to our newsletters and find out about our new online training programs coming soon!
Thank you for your support. Welcome to being part of the future changing team that can make a real difference to Yolŋu people here in north-east Arnhem Land.